Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Word of Mouth Advertising - Priceless

Here's what some of our customers are saying:

Rosanne Brasington
            "I am from Darlington, but bring my grandson to a weekly appointment in Hartsville. My favorite pasttime while he is in his session is browsing and shopping at Burry Book Store. I like the cozy atmosphere of a local shop, and the courteous personal service. Burry will promptly order anything they don't have in stock. I like to give books for Christmas and birthdays and I got great discounts this year with my Super Shopper Club membership.  I look forward to shopping and saving at Burry for the rest of 2011."

Carra Honeycutt
           "Burry Bookstore is always a fun place to shop. The service is always excellent because you care enough to give individual attention to everyone who enters your store.  Most of all, the prices on cards can not be beat.  If you do not have a book that I am looking for, you are willing to order it and have very fast service."

Nancy Nickles
           "What a comfortable place!  Burry Bookstore has that inviting quality that seems all too infrequent in this day.  How refreshing to have people who are competent and courteous when asked to help!  Recently my son, Bond, was there to sign his children's book and remarked that that very atmosphere of warmth and the pleasant smell of books evoked memories of his earlier years in Hartsville and in Burry's.  Though the store has evolved it has maintained the special quality it has always had - a wonderfully warm atmosphere!  Thank you for being here for Hartsville!"

No comments:

Post a Comment