The #1 "New York Times" bestselling author presents the definitive guide to the world of Sookie Stackhouse.
Charlaine Harris has topped the bestseller charts and has become a nationwide phenomenon, thanks to the unconventional-and otherworldly- life of Sookie Stackhouse. Now, in her own words, Sookie gives readers a look at her family, friends, enemies, and adventures ...
- Tour Bon Temps, the small Louisiana town that Sookie calls home, and visit the houses of her Gran and Bill
- Prowl around the werewolf and were-panther communities
- Browse through her best friend Tara's dress shop
- Get must-have Bon Temps recipes-including Caroline Bellfleur's famous chocolate cheesecake
- Test themselves with trivia questions from the series