Friday, July 29, 2011

Free Gift Wrapping

One of the services we offer that is a great convenience for our customers:  


FREE  GIFT  WRAPPING



You pick the gift, we wrap it, it's as simple as that.

And guess what - if you give us a call and tell us what you'd like we'll pick it out, wrap it, and have it ready for you when you stop by.  It doesn't get any better than that!

Here's what Susan Henderson says about buying gifts at Burry's:

"Burry Bookstore is such a wonderful place!  I have been shopping at Burry Bookstore since I was 12 years old, and now I love shopping there with my own children. From books to engraved stationery to educational toys, the selection is wonderful.  When I need a gift, it is so convenient to stop by, make my selection, and have the gift beautifully wrapped.  It is indeed a blessing to have such a personable bookstore right here in Hartsville!"

No comments:

Post a Comment