Friday, July 22, 2011

Our Children's Block Table and Beanbag Chairs are favorites of Shopping Moms!

Do you find it hard to shop when your children are with you? 
We've tried to provide something fun for the kids to do while Mom and Dad concentrate on selecting a book, greeting card, or would just like a few minutes to browse around.  If your children haven't used our block table and beanbag chairs, come give them a try.

Here's what Mandee Thompsen says about her shopping trips to Burry's:

"I love Burry Bookstore!  It’s my very favorite place to buy gifts – for family, teachers, and sometimes myself!  I especially like to shop for children’s birthday gifts at Burry’s.  When my kids get a birthday invitation, they know we’ll be making a trip to the bookstore.   Their favorite part is getting to play with the blocks and toys in the play area while I pick out the card, do a quick check to make sure there isn’t a book that I just have to have, while the ladies there wrap the gift!  Burry’s is convenient, friendly, and I feel good about shopping there because I know I’m supporting Hartsville families.  And, it feels good to support a business that I know loves Hartsville and gives so much back to the community.  Besides, I don’t think Hartsville would be the same without Burry’s (it breaks my heart to think of a vacant building where Burry’s has been for decades!) and the only way to ensure it’ll be here for years to come is to make sure we visit them regularly rather than just hoping someone else is, while we shop online to save a few dollars."

No comments:

Post a Comment